Chrissie
Well, I really have nothing new to report. Reagan and I went to my 39 week appointment yesterday and Caleb measured 37cm which means he is still dropped 2cm and continuing to grow. His heartbeat had slowed a little bit more from the previous two weeks to 130-131. The midwife said that was a great sign of maturity and that he could be ready to come any day now. That was the extent of the appointment. She told me that if I was still pregnant by my 40 week appointment they would threaten Caleb with eviction and order a Non-Stress Test (NST) to evaluate his living conditions. I really hope he comes before then because I really don't want to go through any of that. I think it's unnecessary. It would be extremely nice for him to come on out this weekend, though, since Mike is taking Saturday and Sunday off of work. It is the first time since we moved to Massachusetts that he has taken two days off in a row!

After the doctor's appointment, Reagan said she wanted to go to the McDonald's with a playground. So, we drove over there and had lunch and she got to play outside. She had her first-ever ice cream cone and never even tasted the cone. It got up to 91 degrees here yestersday and her ice cream was melting all over the place!  Haha! She said she didn't want it anymore and threw it away. I think she thought it was more trouble than it was worth. Mine, however, was absolutely wonderful and I ate every single bite of it. I'd kinda like to have another one right now!

We did some shopping after that over in Methuen. I got some new jar candles from Bath & Body Works; their Slatkin candles are the most wonderful candles I've ever had. Reagan got some sandals and two pairs of flip flops for summer. They are very pretty and she loves them. She is my girly-girl! She'd rather have clothes or shoes than toys just about any day.

My next appointment is Wednesday, the 27th. I hope I get to cancel that one! I'd love the next update on this page to be full of pictures of Caleb's little face. We shall see.  Here are some photos from yesterday.



|
0 Responses