Chrissie
Things seem to be moving right along.  Caleb was measuring one cm less than last week because he has dropped 2cm, according to the midwife.  That's good news!  She also said that, as of now, he's "sunny side up" but not to be concerned because he still has time to turn.  It was a pretty uneventful appointment; we mostly discussed protocol for when birth begins as I'm now considered to be "full term".

Reagan loves going to the appointments.  The midwives let her measure my belly and use the doppler to find Caleb's heartbeat.  They say she's a "pro" and she has so much fun.  Last week she told us that she wants to be a midwife when she grows up.  :o)  I think it's a great idea!!

After the appointment we went to Cracker Barrel for lunch/breakfast.  It was SO yummy!!! Best meal I've had in awhile.  Reagan made a friend at the table next to us.  His name was Hunter and he was also 5 years old.  They had a big time and I think Hunter developed a little crush on Reagan.  He told her how pretty she was and she giggled.  Very cute.  When he was leaving, they said bye to each other and he said, "Bye, Reagan, I love you."  Hahahaha!!!  It was very funny.  Reagan came over and whispered to me that she didn't love him but that she would when she married him someday.  OH MY!!!  Mike and I agreed that we shouldn't tell PaPa about it because Hunter might become the Hunted.  LOL!!

We did some shopping after lunch.  We went to our mall in Nashua for the first time and it's a very nice one.  Reagan wanted to go to the Disney store, so we agreed to go back one day (just us girls) and spend as much time as we want. 

So, today is back to the norm.  We will be getting all the final preparations made for Caleb's arrival and then we just wait.  I think Reagan and I will be going to Target tomorrow to purchase any final items we need for the baby. Next appointment is Tuesday, so will update after that.


|
0 Responses