Chrissie
We had our 36 week appointment yesterday and all is well.  Caleb's still measuring right on target (36 weeks) even though my weight gain was up 6 pounds from 2 weeks before (officially more weight than I've gained throughout the entire pregnancy up to this point).  I am feeling every one of those 6 pounds too!!  I've made 1cm of progress so far and I probably won't let her check me again until closer to 39 weeks.  We go back on Tuesday for our 37 week appointment.

After we left the doctor's office we drove down to Stoughton to the IKEA store.  We got two shelving units for the living room which should make several more of our boxes disappear! Woohoo!  The "nesting" bug seems to have settled in a bit.  I got some of our photos and artwork hung up a couple of days ago and clothes put into Space Bags (they really work!).  I pulled out the carseat, baby swing, and stroller and, with Reagan's help, have been cleaning them and washing the pads on them.  We are getting things done!  Hopefully, we will be totally done in a week or so and, after a hefty donation to the Salvation Army, we will be ready for Caleb Michael to make his appearance.  Mother's Day would be nice!  :) Wishful thinking, I know.  Ha!

Here is a photo of Reagan on the way to IKEA yesterday.  Kids can get comfortable anywhere.


|
0 Responses