Chrissie
It has been another week.  Reagan and I drove to Newburyport this morning for my 38 week appointment.  Everything is still going great.  The midwife seemed surprised that Caleb had already dropped, he is measuring 2cm behind which means that he is still growing but has dropped 2cm.   His heartbeat has slowed slightly which she said was a sign that he is maturing. Along with other signs and symptoms, she said he could make his appearance any day now, which also means that he could hang around for another 3 weeks so I'm not getting my hopes up.  Ha! 39 week appointment is next Tuesday.  

I put a poll on the right side of the page under the Caleb section, so go vote.  Here is my huge 37.4 week belly!

After the appointment, Reagan and I went back to the park at Georgetown to play on their wonderful playground.  It was such a beautiful day and since we had the car we hated to waste it. Reagan learned how to swing all by herself today!  I am so proud of her!  I will try to post the video. 

Here are some photos from our family day out yesterday, as well as Reagan by the pond at the park today. Mike treated me to a pedicure yesterday afternoon (probably my last one before the baby comes) and then we went out for supper at Friendly's (one of our favorite places to go because the ice cream is so good!). Reagan had hot fudge on her face, hands, and even her shoulders! Haha!!









|
0 Responses