Chrissie
We have been eagerly anticipating today's 17 week prenatal appointment for nearly a month now. Our BIG ultrasound was scheduled for 10:30am. I barely slept last night for having dreams of what the baby would be: girl or boy! At 9am, the doctor's office called to say there had been a scheduling mistake and they would have to cancel my ultrasound. Being the hormonal mess I am right now, I burst into tears. We are rescheduled for September 28.

We did, however, get to hear the baby's heartbeat for the first time which was pretty neat. Heartrate is in the 150s.

On the side of really BIG news; Mike was offered and accepted a position at The Crowne Plaza in Atlanta. He starts on October 18th, so we have very little time to gather up everything and head south. We are all very excited about the move and all of the upcoming opportunities.

Also, my application for the CPE (Certified Professional Electrologist) exam was accepted! Mom and I have arranged to meet in Baltimore and spend some girls' time exploring the Nation's Capital around my exam time. I'm so excited and can't wait until it's time to go!

I will post more updates as they come! Here is a photo of my giant belly at 16.5 weeks. :)


Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
|
0 Responses